Saturday, October 29, 2011

Forex Patterns & Probabilities by Ed Ponsi

Forex Patterns & Probabilities by Ed Ponzi
After loosing my money at the second time, I stopped trading on my real account and I read articles about people who became successful in forex trading to get to know their opinions on forex market and their experiences. I could find that lot of professional traders has recommended this book to read. So I downloaded it and started reading. While reading this book I could understand how valuable it is and I read it to the end without doing anything. Really I could learn a lot of things that are unable to learn even doing several months of trading. There were good strategies, entering and exiting techniques, specific chart patterns and a lot of valuable stuff. It really changed my trading style and thinking methods about market. So I recommend all the beginners to read this book beginning to the end and it never becomes a time wasting. You can easily find this book. So please read this if you want to be a successful trader one day.

2 comments:

  1. I must say that all above tips, tricks and strategies are greatly valuable for Forex Trading beginners. Even, I want to add here that in Forex Trading long term planning with good capital is pleasant.

    Trading Signals

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thanks for sharing this information. I like your post very much. I get good tips and knowledge from your post. I received a newsletter on resource option trading. They provide timely advise for Currency tips. Thanks for sharing this information. I like your post very much. I get good tips and knowledge from your post.

    Bullion Tips
    Gold Tips
    Forex Tips




    ReplyDelete

DreamHost coupon